Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Disney. I love Disney movies, Disneyland, Disney artwork, Disney statues, and well…all things Disney. Perhaps some of you might think it’s strange that a grown professional woman loves Disney so much, but let me tell you why:
What Disney represents to me is:
- Once Upon a Time
- Happily Ever After
- Wishing on a Star
- Dreams coming true
- True loves kisses
- Princes and Princesses
- Beautiful art and bright colors
- Miracles happen
- Courageous Heroes and Heroines who stand for what’s right
- Good always wins over evil
- Beautiful gowns, great shoes, and all thinks sparkly
- Adorable animals that talk and sing
- It’s okay to try and fail as long as you never give up
- Bonding and laughing together as a family
- Singing and dancing endlessly
- Songs that everyone sings along to whenever they are played…no matter what language people speak they still know the words to all the Disney songs.
In a world full of hard things, wars, fighting, frivolous lawsuits, political bashing, and sadness, we all NEED more Disney in our lives to remind us that fairy tales still exist and good will always win over evil in the end, and to be courageous and stand up for what’s right, and to never, ever give up. We need more positivity in this world!
Most of all I love Disney because it reminds us that we are never too old to believe in fairy tales, happy endings….and MAGIC!
Have a magical day everyone!